Carl Mattone and the Mattone Group had an immensely successful year in 2013. Here are some more of the development and construction company’s biggest accomplishments and honors for the year:
- Mattone Group’s joint proposal with NY Cosmos soccer team was submitted to construct Cosmos Stadium.
- Battery Park City and the BPCA announced their first charging station for electric cars at the Solaire.
- Carl Mattone, Michael X. Mattone and Joseph M. Mattone were honored at Golden Lion Awards dinner by OSIA.
- Joseph Mattone is interviewed on Building New York: NY Life Stories about the Mattone family and their history in Little Italy.
- Mattone group opened Fairway Market in Roosevelt Raceway Center.
- Joe Mattone Jr. was honored at King of Queens event by the Queens Courier newspaper.
- Joe’s Crab Shack developed by Mattone Group opened in Westbury, New York.
- The Mattone Group was featured in Queens Tribune. The interview included Michael Mattone, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Mattone Group.
- Michael Mattone made an appearance on the 13th season of the award-winning “The Stoler Report-New York’s Business Report”.
- Jefferson Democratic Club honored Carl Mattone as Business Leader of the Year.
- The Mattone Group’s joint venture with HFF secured $85 million to fund Roosevelt Raceway Center, which was the largest retail lease transaction of 2013.
- The PGA Tour superstore in Long Island developed by Mattone Group had its grand opening.